How to Solve Intex PureSpa hot tub error code E90 & E96? Hey, hot tub owners today we are going to present you if you are getting alarm code E90 is displayed on your Intex PureSpa control panel then how to guaranteed troubleshoot it and what does it mean.
Lets Figure Out:
There are several error codes you might see on your Intex PureSpa inflatable hot tub like e90, e94, e96, e95, e98, e99. If you are facing any of these error codes, don’t worry our full error code troubleshooting guide will help you to solve all these error codes.
So, lets get start:
Intex Purespa Hot Tub Error Code E90
What does error code e90 mean and how to solve it on Intex pure spa hot tub? So, the answer is here.
No Water Flow Through Filter Cartridges
If you getting an error code of E90 on your Intex Inflatable hot tub control panel it means no water is flowing through the system. Check the attached troubleshooting Manual. For solving this problem all you have to do is following these steps:
- Clean the filter cartridge of the hot tub or replace it with a new one.
- If E90 persists, check and ensure there is no debris inside the spa tub inlet and outlet grids. If there is debris inside, unscrew the spa inlet/outlet grid with a screwdriver. Clean and replace it back.
- Make sure the spa water is clean and sanitized.
If you don’t want to see again E90 Error code on your Intex Pure Spa Hot tub make sure these 2 things:
- Water is filled to the recommended level.
- The filter cartridge is clean and properly installed. Turn off or unplug the control unit. Remove the filter cartridge assembly from the spa tub. Turn on the control unit and activate the filtration to make sure there is water flowing through.
How to Solve Intex Purespa Hot Tub Error Code E96
If you are facing an error code of E96 on your Intex Inflatable hot tub and want to troubleshoot it then you are at the right place.
The error code E96 which displays on your Intex hot Tub Control Panel that means your Spa is facing a system error. If you getting this problem all you have to do is:
- Turn off the hot tub system and unplug it.
- After some time plug the Spa unit back in and restart your Intex hot tub system.
If the error is still showing you follow these steps to stop the error.
- Turn hot tub off and unplug it from the electricity source.
- After unplugging it, unscrew the B and C connection until water starts to leak out.
- Do not unscrew the connection to the point that they come off of the tub as you can lose all the water in the tub.
- Loosening them until the leak will release any air from the control base. Tighten the connections and restart the unit.
Intex Hot Tub LED error Codes Chart With Troubleshooting
In this Intex Hot Tub Manual error code chart you can find every error code you are facing in your Intex portable Spa:
Other Intex Hot Tub Errors Codes and Their Solutions
Intex PureSpa Inflatable Hot Tub Error Code E94
If your Intex PureSpa inflatable hot tub displaying an alarm error code E94 on the control panel, it means the water temperature of your hot tub is too low. If Intex hot tub error code E94 appears, unplug your hot tub and plug back into the GFCI/RCD plug and restart the hot tub when the spa water temperature is higher than 39ºF.
Follow steps for troubleshoot E94 code:
- If the ambient temperature is below 39°F (4°C), we recommend not to use the spa.
- Turn off and unplug the control unit, add some warm water to raise the spa water temperature above 5°C (41°F), then press the button to heat up the water to the desired temperature.
- Press the temperature increase button to set the desired water temperature.
- If the problem persists, contact Intex Service center
Getting Intex Hot Tub Error Code E95?
Don’t worry if you are getting Intex hot tub error code E95. It means that the water temperature is too hot. If you are facing this problem let the water temperature cool down to the highest temperature of the hot tub which is 104F or below.
Follow these steps for solving E95 error code:
- Turn off and unplug the control unit.
- When the water has cooled down, plug the GFCI/RCD and restart the system again.
- Turn the heater off, then press the filter and bubble buttons to lower the water temperature.
- If the problem persists, contact Intex Service Center.
Intex Hot Tub Alarm Code E98: Solution
If you are experiencing alarm code E98 is displayed on your hot tub control panel, it means the spa has encountered either water or ambient temperature of 55℃ (131ºF) or above
The solution to this problem is very simple, first press the “RESET” button on the side of the spa control unit using a small and thin object till the E98 alarm stop, then unplug and plug back in the RCD to restart the system.
If E98 still shown after several reset attempt, follow these instructions:
- Unplug the power cord and disconnect the control base from the tub. Flip over the control base to locate the reset button box.
- Unscrew the two screws.
- Pull out the reset button box and unscrew the two screws on the bottom of the box.
- Take out the cover and pull out the white thermal protector.
- Press the black button to check if it goes down and up or not.
- Make sure the black rubber cover is not out of place and sitting inside the housing.
Here is the complete solution Intex Hot Tub Alarm Code E98 guide.
Intex Hot Tub Error Code E99
If your Intex hot tub pure spa throwing an error code of E99 it means that your hot tub experiencing an internal error. If you want to solve this error all you have to do is go and check your hot tub by the nearest Intex customer service executive.
Intex Pure Spa Reset Button
In this article, we talk about the Intex hot tub Reset button but we didn’t talk about where is the location of the pure spa reset button. Intex hot tub’s RESET button is located on the side of the spa control panel. If you facing any error code press the reset button and restart the unit.
If you are facing any problem or issue with your Intex hot tub or your Intex hot tub throwing any error E90, E94, E95, E96, E98, or E99. Try to troubleshoot with our methods with our guide. Or if you don’t know how to solve it go and check your Intex hot tub by nearest Intex customer support team.
Still, any question you have in mind please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Your comment is highly appreciated by us.
How to Reset Hot Tub Control Panel?
Learning how to reset hot tub control panel will benefit you in the long run. The process is easy, you have to hold the buttons for 20 seconds and then...
Do Hot Tubs Need to Be GFCI Protected?
Do hot tubs need to be GFCI protected? Yes, but doing this isn't a DIY task. You need to hire a professional because...
Coleman SaluSpa Setup And Lazy Spa E02 Error Code Complete Guide In 2020
Check out Coleman SaluSpa Setup in our 7 steps comprehensive guide. How to troubleshoot Lazy Spa E02 Error Code and what does it mean.
My Hot Tub Won’t Stop Running: What Should I Do?
If your hot tub won't stop running then don't worry. Hot tubs are supposed to be running all the time. But, if you have an old model, then you should do...